File Recovery Software
Lost your important files????? File Recovery software is there for you!!!!!!! Unlike other recovery tools, file recovery software is an all in one recovery program. It is highly reviewed and recommended by most of the Industry Experts and has been widely accepted by a huge number of users all over the world. The main reason behind the popularity of this software is its simple yet intuitive graphical interface which does not require any type of technical knowledge to operate. You can use this efficient program to restore files from corrupt Toshiba HDD or from other data storage drives. Following are the Industry Review and Testimonial stated regarding the software’s performance.
Before discussing the specialized features of this software, we need to be familiar with the possible scenarios under which a file can be lost.
Top 5 reasons of File loss
- Human mistakes: Files are mostly lost due to human mistakes like accidental deletion of any file using Shift +Del keys, emptying the Recycle Bin folder / Trash Bin by mistake etc. Other than that improper handling of the external storage device (like pen drive, memory card, external USB drive etc.) may lead to file loss from that device.
- Defragmentation failure: Defragmentation failure may results important files or entire file system corrupted.. The defrag process may be interrupted due to insufficient disk space, software malfunction, operating system error, corrupt data etc.
- Power Surge: Power fluctuation or instant power surge during formatting, reformatting may interrupt the whole process resulting in file system corruption. Accidental shutdown during file transfer process may also lead to the file loss that is being transferred.
- Third party application: Third party utilities are the softwares which make use of the application related as well as the system related files. Usage of any unreliable third party utility may delete important files from your computer.
Tips to increase the chances of file recovery
In the above scenarios, though the files are inaccessible to the user they are not permanently deleted. The lost files will remain in their original storage location until they are overwritten with some new data. Once the lost files are overwritten, then they are permanently lost.
- Do not save any new file in the drive / partition containing the lost files
- Do not format or reboot the hard drive
- Do not install the recovery software on the same drive from where the lost files are located
- If you have lost files from any external storage device, then stop using it
- Make sure that the original location of lost files and the destination path of the files should not be same
Eye Catching Features of File Recovery software
- It restores files from various storage devices like hard disk drives (like SATA / IDE / SCSI etc.) of various popular brands (Seagate, Hitachi, Samsung, Western Digital etc.), flash memory cards (such as SD, XD, Memory stick, MMC, CF etc.) of popular brands (Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Fujifilm etc.) , USB external drives, iPods, FireWire Drives etc.
- This utility also helps to retrieve lost Excel sheets and all other files after some software issues and malware attack
- This software supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT formatted partitions in Windows operating system and HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 formatted partitions / volumes on Mac OS X
- Best tool to recover photo from formatted SD memory card of digital camera / cell phone
- Files deleted / lost from RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 array can be easily retrieved using this software
Get Back Lost Files after Reinstalling Windows 7: Have you reinstalled Windows 7 OS without backing up important data in it? If yes then you can restore your lost files after reinstallation using File Recovery software. Visit this page, http://www.howtorecoverlostfiles.com/after-reinstalling-windows-7.html, for more details.
How to Get Back Lost Videos: You can recover lost videos in just a matter of seconds by making use of How to Recover Lost Files application. This tool is designed with special features for lost file recovery. If you want to know more then navigate to the page: http://www.howtorecoverlostfiles.com/get-back-videos.html
How to Find Lost Files in Windows 8: Are you looking for tool to recover lost files in Windows 8? If so then make use of our best tool known as how to recover lost files. Know more about this tool’s working procedure of finding lost files from the given URL: http://www.howtorecoverlostfiles.com/find-in-windows-8.html
This tool is recently upgraded with new algo’s. Now using this tool you can even find lost music files from your storage drive. Go to this website http://www.howtorecoverlostfiles.com/music.html for complete information.
Easy steps to perform file recovery from corrupt USB flash drive
1: Download and install the demo version of File recovery software and launch it either clicking the shortcut icon or from the menu. Then you will get a welcome screen with three different options. Click on "Recover Files" option among them.
2: After that you will get a new window with two choices like "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files". Choose any one of them which suits your file loss scenario.
3: Later you will have to select the logical drive from which the files are to be recovered. Select the USB flash drive and click on "Next" to start the file recovery process.
4: After the recovery process finishes, you can see all the recovered files both in File type View and Data view along with their details.
5: If you are happy with the results obtained using demo version, purchase the full version of the application and save recovered files.